Task 1. Pieces of Advice before Shopping
Here you have some pieces of advice given to young people in London. Maybe you can use some of them? Or you might have some other ideas that you can share with your peers?
Please, read the 7 pieces of advice below. Which of them would you like to make yours? Choose one of them as your favourite and write it on a piece of paper.
1) Question your shopping habits
2) Choose second-hand
3) Always carry a tote bag
4) Prioritise buying clothes made of sustainable fibres
5) Investigate brands’ delivery and packaging methods
6) Clear out your wardrobe regularly
7) Don’t immediately resort to the high street